Where I live we only get about a month of chilly fall weather, but fall happens to be my favorite season of them all. I look forward to this beautiful season all year long so that I can bake with the warm, aromatic fall flavors such as apples, pumpkins, and the beautiful couple, our friends- cinnamon and nutmeg. I plan on driving up to Gainesville (my beautiful alma mater town) to check off a few of these items, including #3 & #4 because there is nothing more fall-tastic than a scenic drive and the very delightful, crisp autumn air. Oh and did I mention Thanksgiving? (aka a Food Bloggers favorite holiday).
1. Bake Apple and Pecan Pies
2. Enjoy hot lattes and cappuccinos in the cool outdoors.
3. Take a scenic drive to find beautiful fall foliage.
4. Attend a college football game (go gators).
5. Knit a scarf.
6. Host a fall inspired donut tea party.
7. Wear more orange & get new boots.
8. Decorate with fall scented candles.
9. Clean out my closet and go shopping (i.e #7).
10. Gather autumn leaves and flowers, to bring fall colors indoors.
“Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall”